BLAAAAAAAA Plateau :(

Options
I'm stuck. I've changed exercise, food etc. So stuck :(

Replies

• ashleeei
    ashleeei Posts: 35
    Options
    Are you eating enough calories? Too little and you will not lose! Also, have you tried a cheat meal? It can help...
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Are you eating enough calories? Too little and you will not lose! Also, have you tried a cheat meal? It can help...

False and more false.

To the OP, a plateau is really just someone eating at maintenance and thinking they're in a deficit. If you eat less than you burn, you lose weight. Have you lost a lot of weight? You may need to reassess your calorie goal, or sharpen up on your logging. Try a food scale if you haven't already, so if you're possible logging less than you're really eating.
  • lrob79
    lrob79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options

False and more false.

To the OP, a plateau is really just someone eating at maintenance and thinking they're in a deficit. If you eat less than you burn, you lose weight. Have you lost a lot of weight? You may need to reassess your calorie goal, or sharpen up on your logging. Try a food scale if you haven't already, so if you're possible logging less than you're really eating.

I agree with all of this, also are you eating back exercise calories? if you are stop it, most people over estimate the calories they burn during exercise and underestimate the calories they consume, not a good combination.