HELP

Options
I am so craving cookies right now but I have done so well on my calories today that I don't want to screw it up...

HELP HELP HELP HELP...

I think I am just going to go to bed and maybe when I wake up, it will be gone............ I have been drinking water and it is not helping. I have TMJ so I can only chew a limited amount of gum in one day and my jaws are telling me I have totally overreached my limit on that.....

Sorry just needed to vent. Thought if I vented maybe the craving would go away.........

Replies

• blueelephant1212
    blueelephant1212 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    can you jog in place enough to earn the calories for ONE cookie?? lol if you go to bed starving, you'll only wake up or have a fitful sleep....
  • Tuckersn
    Tuckersn Posts: 149
    Options
    Cookies are my weakness!! Just put them in the freezer . . . sounds silly, but I forget they're there, but kids and hubby can still eat all they want. Or, just throw them away. My husband gets mad at me for that though. Hahaha! But if they are sitting out or where I frequently look for other things, food wise, I WILL eat them . . . People say you should be able to cheat once in awhile but I can't seem to get back on track right away afterwards . . . I think I might be a sugar-a-holic . . . I just have to stay away from the baked goods.

Hang in there . . . :0)
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I want cookies too. I have some on my stove. We caaaaaaaaaaaant do it. :noway:
  • thecrimsonking1319
    Options
    get the 100 calorie pack. maybe a fig newton will do? i don't know if those are any better though.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Brush your teeth! It ruines the taste of food, so you won't want to eat after you do it. Either that, or take a nap, or just occupy yourself by doing something.

Shannon