Over 30 lbs down since April 2014

Options
1235»

Replies

• junekath36
    junekath36 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done you - I started fitness pal in middle of May this year and in 8 weeks I have lost 14lbs. I am 78yrs of age so it is more difficult to lose at that age - I really wish I had joined a couple of years ago. I used to deliver our local business book and walked a few hours a day which I really enjoyed but when the owner shut his business down that is when I gained nearly 3 stone (my own fault). I have tried everything to Slimming world and Weight Watchers but to no avail. I went on this site again but joined and I have not looked back. I go for a walk (40 mins) sometimes twice a day and do a few little exercises at home. I do not think I will ever stop monitoring my food (calorie) intake. I have had a couple of hiccups as one of my sons has just had an op for cancer so I was a bit stressed out. Anyway keep going as you can really see the difference in your photos - I have another 21lbs I would like to lose but 1lb a week would suit me and when I reach that I will maintain it. It is great when you can put clothes on which have been hanging in the wardrobe for a year or two practically brand new and you can get in them again. I shall follow you to see how you and your hubby progress. June
  • esme1234567
    esme1234567 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is so encouraging:) I get discouraged very easy
    But seeing your success and how determined you are.. I am
    Going to try again..keep it up. Yes you can!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!