Wanted: positive and consistent support group!

Jennkies
Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
I have been around this community for a long time, but I've never taken it serious enough to make friends for encouragement. The past 6 weeks I have been on nearly every day, logging food, and using a Fitbit for activity. I've lost 13 pounds in this time, and I know the encouragement from here has helped a lot. But I know I need more encouraging friends.

I'm 5'7 and since losing 13 pounds I currently weigh 172. I'm looking to get to 155 while building muscle. Im not picky about where you are on this fitness journey... You could be jut starting out, just maintaining, or anywhere in between. As long as you are nice, positive, and consistent about logging on and encouraging others. I also would love to connect to users who have a fitbit, lift weights, or do other cardio. I'm a single mom, fresh out of college, and a bit crazy (the good kind, I think). I don't eat clean all the time, but I keep a fairly healthy diet.

If you would like to be friends and encourage each other, send me a message or a request with a message!

Replies

• aahavaa
    aahavaa Posts: 6 Member
    I sent you a message.I'm also new to MFP(well I had an account but never used it) and weight 173.Wanting some likeminded friends so we can cheer each other on :D