Hello : )

Options
I have been using myfitnesspal on my i pod for a while and lost 15 pounds, but my charger for it got wrecked and I didn't use it for months, and now I have gained 5 pounds. Finally found the website and I'm starting at it again. Just had my 24th birthday and yet again all but 2 pictures of me got deleted. I really want to keep at it again, especially since I'm going on vacation in March. Just thought I would say hey to everyone out there, and maybe find some people for mutual support.

Replies

• crazybrainos
    Options
    Hi Cleo,

That's awesome that you are going on vacation in March. It gives you a specific goal and time frame to reach it by. I'm new to the site, and I joined because I'm trying to loose a few pounds and to track my exercise progress. I KNOW I can do it, because I've done it before (a few years ago, I lost a whopping 30lbs in three months!) That was from diet and exercise alone.

I have my picture on my work ID to prove it, (but sadly, I've slipped, and that 30lbs lost is no more...) But that's awesome that you are getting back to it. I wish you the best!