Taking a break from it all

jsheph1
jsheph1 Posts: 79 Member
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
I haven't logged my calories for a few days and have been eating whatever I want and not making exercise a requirement. I think I was fixating a little too much on my body. I means what's the point if you aren't enjoying the journey. I think its Ok to take a detour every now and then. I have every intent to get back on the wagon soon, but its nice to feel free and enjoy eating without the homework and taking a few days off from the gym every now and then. See ya'll again soon. I might set myself back a week, or so but its worth it to me.

Replies

• tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Enjoy your break. It sounds like you have an awesome attitude. Your happiness is part of your whole well-being.
  • Oh yeah I totally know about this! I say good for you, take a break! We need those sometimes. :wink:
  • jchapman1957
    jchapman1957 Posts: 80 Member
    Your in the right city for that. Enjoy your time away and relax(play some golf for me). I'm not far enough along yet but next April we have a big trip planned and am looking forward to being able to enjoy allot more activities than would have w/o the weight loss. Drop me a note when your back.
This discussion has been closed.