9 Round success

Options
Just wondering if anyone has any success stories from working out at 9 ROUND fitness centers. I need to do something new for my workouts and thought this would be something new and different for awhile. Any constructive thoughts are welcome.

Replies

• TenaciousTurtle44
    TenaciousTurtle44 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of this...but I'll check it out
  • TenaciousTurtle44
    TenaciousTurtle44 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This looks like a great all around workout! That's something I would consider doing.
  • duichaser
    duichaser Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am going to give it a whirl. I think it would be good for strength, cardio, and some anaerobic fitness; all of which I need for my job.
  • hisgypsygirl
    hisgypsygirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me & my best friend signed up recently & love it!! Basically each workout is 3 mins. You can do almost anything for only 3 mins! lol and you do 9 of them (9 rounds) with some little active rest in between. Also all workouts get changed daily so no getting bored! I love that there is always a trainer there coaching & helping the whole time. I love that they have a timer that buzzes letting you know when only 30 secs so you can push and when the 3 mins up so no stressing or clock watching. So far weve been at it for about 2 wks going 3-4x and ive lost 3lbs already & looking bit leaner. I cant wait to see my results at a month! Def loving it & easy to fit in my busy schedule.
  • 9Rounder
    9Rounder Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I joined two weeks ago and LOVE IT! I love the flexibility, I love that a trainer is always there, I love that the time flies by. If I don't like a round, it's over in 3 minutes! It challenges my core, strength, cardio, and I feel like I get an all-around, full body, exhausting workout in 30 minutes. My location isn't open on Sundays, which is a big negative for me, but I go 3 weekday evenings and on Saturday mornings. I've lost 5 pounds and my trainer said I already look and act more confident. I vow to master that speed bag! That's a tough one! The first workout is free, and they have a 2-week deal for $20 so you can try it for awhile.