Looking for good meal replacement brands

Options
I work in an office, and get very little time for exercise. I'm looking to replace lunch each day with a shake of some sort and walk for 30 minutes while drink it. What are some good brands (I'm aiming for weight-loss btw)? I've tried a few shakes in the past that I really didn't like. Celebrity slim had a chemical after taste, and herbalife made me feel really sick. What do you use? Is it tastey, and does it do what you want it to?

Replies

• simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura,
    I don't really replace a meal but I use Shakeology for a nutritional shake. Works really well for me. Good luck
    Simon
  • ebbingfat
    ebbingfat Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I would personally recommend just making a green smoothie. 40% green vegetables, 60% fruits is a good balance to make sure it has a good flavor and doesn't just taste like blended spinach. It'll be tasty, and packed full of nutrients. Even more so if you add things like protein powder. In my opinion, that would likely be healthier (and cheaper) in the long run than meal replacement shakes.

Just throw stuff in a blender, and then put it in bottles or mason jars. They're super easy to bring to work, and surprisingly filling.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Why not eat breakfast and dinner and skip lunch?
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Why not eat breakfast and dinner and skip lunch?

+1

Eat food