Hey yall. I need new friends!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Me! Im not new either but have a lot to lose and would love to share tips, recipes and as always support!
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm not new to Mfp but I still need new friends. I need some motivation and fresh outlook. Not to mention support. I have only one person on my friends who comments .. i try to encourage everyone on my list and by means I'm not perfect but seriously I need people who log in everyday. Who actually care. Otherwise what's the point on keeping Mfp. I got 70 pounds to loose and I have a long journey ahead of me, So if you need new friends, feel free to add me. I could use all the help I can get .. thanks. God bless

I requested you! I'm not great at commenting, but I do try to support my friends, when possible. I also like friends who are active!
  • Bevvykay
    Bevvykay Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am kind of new to this and would love some new friends. I try to log everyday and am determined to succeed this time. I have around 120 pounds to lose so I am in this for the long haul x
  • CaptAmerica104
    CaptAmerica104 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like
  • nadia19neonxxx
    Options
    Hey. I need to lose about 14 pounds and I'd love have some more friends on this site, just joined today :D Add me if you'd like to .
  • RebeccaP1972
    RebeccaP1972 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey Y'all I just recently deleted friends from here for not commenting back. I am on here daily and log and comment and support my friends. I dont think friendship should be a one way street. Add me if you'd like
  • Chaiken848
    Options
    Hello! Nice meeting everyone here :) I check in here a lot but also run a fitness/motivational page on facebook and would love if anyone would like to be a part of it! Message me if your interested! Good luck everyone!
  • domoniqueStewart1
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!

add me and lets motivate each other to lose this weight !
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm always on and I love helping keeping people motivated! :D
  • just4jilly
    just4jilly Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • ejohnson_ar
    ejohnson_ar Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in AR. I've lost the bulk of what I wanted to, but I'm not done yet. I'm working on making my body fit into the clothes the way I want.. not sure if that's a good goal but that's the truth! haha I'm always looking for more friends and support. Please feel free to add me if you like. :D Have an awesome day!