netflix exercise videos

Options
kayemme
kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
whoever it was that suggested this, thank you so much! what a great thing this is.

i just did the first 10 minutes of a pilates workout and already feel very loose. i didn't do the whole thing because i'm getting ready to go to bed, but will do at least one full program tomorrow morning.

Replies

• messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I love it too!

Also, you can find zumba routines on youtube. I like the ones posted by cocofitness - she does a great job explaining the moves.

I love discovering that my own home can be my favorite gym. I just don't have time to physically go to the gym...
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I love it too!

Also, you can find zumba routines on youtube. I like the ones posted by cocofitness - she does a great job explaining the moves.

I love discovering that my own home can be my favorite gym. I just don't have time to physically go to the gym...

I couldn't agree more! My home or neighborhood is my gym because my time is very limited! I always get my yoga or pilates routines from youtube though! I love them!
  • SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    I love recording yoga and fitness programs with my dvr. you guys are right, my living room, neighborhood and parks are my favorite places to workout!
  • kayemme
    Options
    i did my first round of pilates this morning! great, great, great!!! doesn't burn much yet, but that's what i have my bike for.
  • kayemme
    Options
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    i did my first round of pilates this morning! great, great, great!!! doesn't burn much yet, but that's what i have my bike for.

Good job! I have only recently learned to love exercise!! Prior to mfp I was pretty much a never ever do anything like exercising...