It's not making sense.

Options
I have been back in the gy for almost 5 months after a 3 month break. I know its a slow process blah blah blah.

This is my problem: My diet is on point (I dont track on here anymore, however) and my workouts are through the roof.
I do 3 days of weights, 2 days HIIT cardio with weights and body weighted movements, 1 day of light cardio (jog, swimming, bicycle 30-45 mins) 1 day of rest.
My BMR is 1600. I eat roughly 1900-2200 a day, and burn between 600-800 cal (I use a HRM).

My weight is down a little bit, but my measurements are the exact same from last month. My clothes fit the same.
I can see the results on paper, i feel the results, but i don't SEE the results.

My trainer cant work it out either.

Help?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    If the scales are moving, however slowly, then its likely that your measurements will catch up, a month isnt that long to not see results.

or theres the possibility that you're eating more than you think or you're burning less than you think.
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I read that HRM's are only really accurate for steady state cardio and not reliable for HIIT or weights so I wonder if maybe your burns aren't as high as you thought?

Might not be this at all but that is just something that popped to mind when I read your post. Good luck, hope you get to see your results as it sounds like you are certainly putting the effort in.