FRs from people with 1 pic, no prof info and 200+ friends

Replies

• Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Yeah I wish they would at least include a msg w/ their request.

Sometimes that isn't even enough to make me want to click that Accept button.

What if the message included free cake?
    NO

What if they offered you a Bacon Bouquet?

360px-Bacon_bouquet.jpg

I've tried that and been DENIED!

WOMP WOMP WOMP
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Yeah I wish they would at least include a msg w/ their request.

Sometimes that isn't even enough to make me want to click that Accept button.

What if the message included free cake?
    NO

What if they offered you a Bacon Bouquet?

360px-Bacon_bouquet.jpg

I've tried that and been DENIED!

WOMP WOMP WOMP

Then obviously they were not worthy of you.
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Perhaps you should not post your boobs as a profile picture and you won't get creepy adds.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Perhaps you should not post your boobs as a profile picture and you won't get creepy adds.

Oh so you're saying its okay to be a creeper if a chick is asking for it???

tumblr_lonn0nnG3z1qd150io1_500.gif
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member

*giggles* This!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    5zihxe.jpg
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member

S**t's about to get real up in here.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member

I know this isn't the PC answer and the ladies are going to get out their pitchforks but I tend to agree. If you make a choice to show off your body you're doing it for a reason (this goes for men too btw). Attention, affirmation, validation, other words that have tion at the end, etc. Point is you wanted people to look. You get something out of it, whatever that may be. So take the good stares with the bad and move on.

Serious answer: I am 100% aware of what comes with showing a little skin. You'll never hear me complaining about creepers. I just publicly shame them to my FL and move on with my day.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member

I know this isn't the PC answer and the ladies are going to get out their pitchforks but I tend to agree. If you make a choice to show off your body you're doing it for a reason (this goes for men too btw). Attention, affirmation, validation, other words that have tion at the end, etc. Point is you wanted people to look. You get something out of it, whatever that may be. So take the good stares with the bad and move on.

Serious answer: I am 100% aware of what comes with showing a little skin. You'll never hear me complaining about creepers. I just publicly shame them to my FL and move on with my day.
    This.
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    giphy.gif
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Right?? All these hussies showing ankles. IN PUBLIC. Shameful!!!
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    i-dont-know-who-you-are-but-i-will-find-you-and-i-will-kill-you.jpg
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member

MFP needs more gentlemen like you.

SMDH
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member

A picture doesn't give anyone the right to be a sexual miscreant, in real life or on the net.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member

To be fair, they are great boobs.
  • _Pseudonymous_

This may be so, but that doesn't mean that a guy has to send inappropriate messages. Not saying that every guy does this by any means, just that these woman have worked very hard to have the bodies they have and want to show them off as A.) a sense of pride and B.) as inspiration to others. It's a two way street and guys should control themselves as much as girls should clothe themselves. That's all I have to say about that. It's one thing for guys to look and stare it's another thing to take action verbally or god forbid, physically.
  • da_bears1008
    da_bears1008 Posts: 354

And the all of her friend list laughs and moves on with their day... or at least, that's what i do
  • _Pseudonymous_

A picture doesn't give anyone the right to be a sexual miscreant, in real life or on the net.

^^^ QFT
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member

MFP needs more gentlemen like you.

SMDH

Damn, that leaves me out. I'm just here for the boobs. :laugh:
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member

To be fair, they are great boobs.

Careful! He said this same thing to me!