News I Have To Share :D

Options

Replies

• sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    okay, so i haven't been here for a while, my fiance is no longer my fiance due to the fact hes lying cheating scum. i am no longer getting married and my baby is my baby and i will love them father or no father

tumblr_mjnm77ctOi1r03l8ao1_500.gif

836258.gif

funny-cake-congrats-eric.jpg

i am not a failure in life, i have a full time job and qualifications and i have money saved, my own car and a place to live, i'm pretty sure i am not a failure just because i have decided to have a baby by myself

Your name is Eric too!? Sweet! I thought she was talking to me, I feel better now!

You know.. I kinda wish every time I failed at life I got a cake!!!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    okay, so i haven't been here for a while, my fiance is no longer my fiance due to the fact hes lying cheating scum. i am no longer getting married and my baby is my baby and i will love them father or no father

Buuuut, your profile has pics of you in a wedding dress??

no it doesn't haha, thats not a wedding dress, its a short cream dress, i can see how its confused though

Did you just call me an "it'?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

That was just the dress rehearsal.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options

836258.gif

i am not a failure in life, i have a full time job and qualifications and i have money saved, my own car and a place to live, i'm pretty sure i am not a failure just because i have decided to have a baby by myself

Good Lord.

Bethcox16 I was talking to Escloflowne. His name is Eric. I quoted him so people knew I was addressing him. I wouldn't call you a failure for getting pregnant. I don't know you. So yeah. Awkward...
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

836258.gif

I'd just presume she meant the dad, and run with that.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    You know.. I kinda wish every time I failed at life I got a cake!!!

I'd have my own TLC show if that was the case.

My 700# Life
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    This will not end well.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    When are you getting married to your American football player, is he also 18!? before or after the baby?

Also does he know that it's Brett PGH's baby?

Someone else is also having Brett's baby? He told me I was special! :sad:
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I'VE NEVER MET THIS WOMAN!!!

giphy.gif
  • bethcox16
    bethcox16 Posts: 229 Member
    Options

no it doesn't haha, thats not a wedding dress, its a short cream dress, i can see how its confused though

no... I meant how the dress's are confused... between a wedding dress and just a nice dress... why would i call you an it?
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    When are you getting married to your American football player, is he also 18!? before or after the baby?

I think all his ladies need to meet on Maury.

tumblr_mpvrpfdpwb1svaudxo1_500.gif
  • Mikkimeow
    Options

He would have an entire season to himself.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Gawd, I really want another baby, but I don't want to do the work that comes with it lke housing it for 9 months then 18+ years, getting all moody, eating all the foodz, and, of course, doing the sex. Babies are a lot of work, nevermind.
  • miss_jessiejane
    Options

no... I meant how the dress's are confused... between a wedding dress and just a nice dress... why would i call you an it?

I don't know what that means!!! How did the dresses get confused?
  • Mikkimeow
    Options

Those poor confused dresses...
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    18 is a little young to be having a baby, but i guess it's better than having one when you're 14. Good luck!
  • bethcox16
    bethcox16 Posts: 229 Member
    Options

like how people could confuse the dress for being a wedding dress?!! i don't understand how i am making this confusing?
  • miss_jessiejane
    Options
    like how people could confuse the dress for being a wedding dress?!! i don't understand how i am making this confusing?

No, no, it's me. I'm just easily confused. It doesn't matter, congratulations on making a person!
  • da_bears1008
    da_bears1008 Posts: 354
    Options

tumblr_m6i36nvOZm1ru5ig8o8_250.gif