5'0'' with 20 lbs to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey!! I'm 5'3 and would like to lose another 20-30 lbs. I always need more supportive friends with same goals as me!!!
  • sarahmchenry
    Options
    Sarah - I can't say I loved that Crossfit workout yesterday! It was HARD! But, I'm out of shape so anything is going to be hard, I suppose. I have been fit before and even at my fittest, those are not the types of workouts I enjoy. I rather cardio classes with core/ab work outs BUT, as I get older, I do realize strength training is VERY important!! Not sure where I'm going with this but I figure, for now, as long as I'm moving, I'm doing better than before :)

The most important thing is to be moving until we all find something we love doing. Even then, I think it may be about always trying and discovering new workouts so we don't plateau and get bored. Cross Fit has never seemed very appealing to me but people do get results!
  • SuzeyFitness
    Options
    Im 5'3 with about 28lbs to lose. Scary stuff! I have just started 30ds and do 20 mins on elliptical everyday or plan to as I am only 3 days in. I can always use motivational friends so feel free to add me :smile:
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    61.5". I have about 40 more pounds to go. I'm trying to get down to 105 for my joints but I may not get that far. I've been on an upward climb for a long,long time with some partial losses mixed in. Now I have a serious joint disease so no more excuses!
    I'm eating 1200 per day and I'm finally starting to lose. Wasn't really happening when I ate 1400.
    I like more friends,too.