Looking for Pals to motivate on a long term journey

Options
Hi all, recently just started MFP. Would like to know more friends along the way that are having the same goals as mine!

I'm on my mission to lose 83 lbs!

Replies

• kimballard1966
    kimballard1966 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome aboard. Sending you a friend request.
  • NeedToGetFAB
    NeedToGetFAB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in the early stages too. Lets do this together!
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I can help you along the way too!
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Yep, me too. Just started my journey in May and joined MFP in June. Have lost 13 pounds so far! Sending friend request. Anyone else here can add me, too. I have just over 100 to lose.
  • aprice92066
    aprice92066 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and congratulations on making a very tough decision....I applaud you. I have been on MFP for a long time and it is a great motivator. I have lost 156 lbs in 3 years...regained 40 in the last year...back to the grind. Goal is to lose the 40 by end of year which is very attainable.

MFP has great people to help motivate you on your journey...You can do this and today is the perfect time to start!!!

:happy:
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Making daily choices to change our health status is difficult so the support of others is crucial and really helped me a good deal. Feel free to add me as a supportive friend./Take care
  • DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Key word- longterm! Add me friend!
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You can add me also! I have around 20-30lb to lose, but will probably be a lifer of MFP! I easily gain pounds quickly if I don't log my foods! A week in Mexico, and a week at the lake put me up 7 lbs! So I am here for the long haul. ALWAYS A WORK IN PROGRESS!!!
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 40 lbs to lose. I log in daily and offer support to friends
  • OregonGal1964
    Options
    I have to lose over 100 lbs..feel free to add me...as well as anyone else that will be here long term and checks in daily:)
  • dannyinnes7
    Options
    I've been doing it for 3 weeks... add me...
  • DarrylMoo
    DarrylMoo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and congratulations on making a very tough decision....I applaud you. I have been on MFP for a long time and it is a great motivator. I have lost 156 lbs in 3 years...regained 40 in the last year...back to the grind. Goal is to lose the 40 by end of year which is very attainable.

MFP has great people to help motivate you on your journey...You can do this and today is the perfect time to start!!!

:happy:

Good morning to you, though it's night time for me.yup, its tough to change the frequent habit that we were so comfortable with. We shall prevail till the end!
  • DarrylMoo
    DarrylMoo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Had added you amazing people! Let's work towards our goal and maintain it!:happy: