Former NCAA D1 Athlete getting back in shape!

Options
I started T25 again yesterday as I tipped in on the scales at 234.8lbs. My goal is to get to 195 and get my old 6-pack back (instead of drinking it)! I joined a month beachbody challenge that started on July 7th, I am hoping to eat healthy, workout, and give up soda pop/beer during this 30 day challenge. Last challenge I lost 42 lbs (was 256lbs) but have gained some of it back. I have a 10 month old son now that I need to keep up with!

Replies

• RunDineWine
    Options
    same boat here man .. . Coming back from injury to get back to my old competitive fitness. You can do it bro!
  • cinebibliophile
    cinebibliophile Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I wish you lots of luck!

I also started T25 Alpha yesterday! Didn't know there was a Beachbody Challenge group for it (hard to find things on their website). I hope that you reach the goals that you've set for yourself.

I woke today after doing cardio yesterday with sore thighs -- a sure sign that muscles got a bit of a workout! :)
  • Blueknights11
    Options
    Good luck to you guys as well! So far so good...no pop or beer in 3 days! I'm drinking 150+ oz of Water daily and eating better.
  • RacquetChick
    RacquetChick Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great job going 3 days with nothing fizzy!
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Great job man. Keep up the good work. Fellow ex athlete trying to turn it around again.