This time I'm determined.

Options
Hi,

My name's Miranda. I downloaded the myfitnesspal app back in June, and I weighed myself on June 10th, and vowed to myself not to do my first update until July 10th. My SW is 185, my GW is AT LEAST (and I think I'll be comfortable around this weight) 135, my CW- it's not the 10th yet, so I won't leak my CW, but I will say it's less than my SW! I'm 5'5" and 20 years old. My biggest thing with trying to lose weight is that I always get serious, and somewhere along the way I give up, and go back to being unhealthy and lazy.

I was raised in a family where my mother was overweight for the first 17 years of my life, and unfortunately there were plenty weeks where we were on an all Mcdonalds diet. I never broke off unhealthy habits, even when my mom lost 100lbs, but this time I'm here to finally work hard to get the results I want.

According to an online calculator I burn roughly around 2,500 calories a day. I've decided to intake anywhere from 1200-1500 calories a day, with light workout (because I work a lot), with a couple of days of heavier workout on my days off. I'm hoping with the support of this community, and my own goals, that I can beat any obstacles that constantly seem to keep me from attaining my goals.