Any 85ish lbs to lose ppl?

Options
2»

Replies

• RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm in this category... feel free to add me.
  • LosingLaurensWay
    LosingLaurensWay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    While I've lost 132 I still have another 80 to go so I guess that counts :P
  • brittkat89
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose...everyone please add me and help hold me accountable for keeping on it! I don't have people around me who are really supportive and I need people to hold me accountable.
  • FireStorm1972
    FireStorm1972 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    I had about 105 to loose, only about 35 to go now , add me if you'se want.
  • aloveoffrogs
    aloveoffrogs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have minimum a 100 to lose. I started a month ago, and have no idea what my starting weight was. The first time I weighed myself was yesterday. Does anyone that's lost a lot already have any tips?
  • chelleo2l
    chelleo2l Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started in June and have about 70lbs to lose. I have already lost 14lbs since I joined, I think this is because I quit drinking soda, have really controlled my portion sizes, and started exercising using P90X3. (It was really hard to push play today, so ....) Anyone can add me. I love to cook and am always looking for great meal ideas.
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for 15 months. I'm about half way to my goal, so somewhere around 85 more to lose... Best of luck everyone
  • madmax1982
    Options
    Hi everyone

I've been using MFP half-heartedly for a while now, and haven't lost anything(way too much cheating going on). But I seriously need to do something as struggling to run around after my 3 year old daughter now. I've got at least 65 pounds to lose to get to the top of the healthy BMI range and would really like some friends on here to help motivate me (and give me a kick up the backside when needed!), and would love to try and help anybody else out there do the same. Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Maxine xx
  • Starqz
    Starqz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started out originally with almost 200 lbs to lose. I've got about 110 lbs left. MFP has helped TONS :)