Favorite Movie Quotes....

Options

Replies

• Oklahoma_qt
    Oklahoma_qt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Oh geeez> so many
    Ummm> this one always cracks me up

You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.
  • Oklahoma_qt
    Options
    Tonight we dine in hell...
  • Oklahoma_qt
    Options
    "I was born a poor, black child...."

Best movie open ever
    I don't know that one???

The Jerk w/ Steve Martin

This movie is hilarious
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    "You ain't no daisy" Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday in Tombstone
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You broke my heart, Sonny"
  • Oklahoma_qt
    Options

You're a daisy if you do
  • chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    " Are you not entertained?!!" - Gladiator

YESSSS!!!!! I say that to my students all the time lolol

I also love: the code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules

hehehehe
  • sharonnj398
    sharonnj398 Posts: 189 Member
    Options

Also from that movie - 'I'm your huckleberry.'

On my white board at work I have "I don't care if you walked through a mountain in Texas. This is New Jersey, and when you play my joint you're just another act."

I added "Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates? Morons." to my office mate's board.

And for a while random "I am Spartacus" showed up on other boards.
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    "Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

"You were born with an *kitten*, Doris, you don't need Chuck!"

Same fav. classic scifi movie. :)
  • gallogly1
    gallogly1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You sound like kind of a big deal:-)
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    "There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you." Now... I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your *kitten*. You'd be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before I popped a cap in his *kitten*. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking: maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here... he's the shepherd protecting my righteous *kitten* in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."

- Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction
  • lovecomputers
    Options
    Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

Major Kong in "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb"
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING is temporary ....that don't excuse nothin'! -moonstruck
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    "You will find it in the basement of the Alamo"
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    "...Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a *kitten* how crazy they are!"
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    "Oh, you can't get out backwards. You've gotta go forwards to go back. Better press on."

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams."

"So shines a good deed in a weary world."

~ Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    "Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children." Eric Draven, The Crow
  • MinervaShine
    Options
    Ah, my wife would like that... she's got me to redecorate our bathroom. Wife wants it done out with gold taps and marble floor. That's fake gold and marble, needless to say. Still cost a ****ing arm and a leg, though. Not to my taste. Looks like the ****ing Palace of Versailles, want my opinion. Soaks herself morning, noon and night. Lavender and Bergamot bubble bath. She says, "I feel like Marie Antoinette." I said, "Well, you know what happened to her, don't ya?" She don't. She will. I've made plans. Certain kid I know's a dab hand with a chainsaw. Beautiful weapon. And talking of weapons... Business!

“Violence, that’s the engine of progress. That’s what blasts man into the orbit of a new age and the more random and horrific the better. Jack the Ripper heralded the coming of the 20th century, not Florence ****ing Nightingale.”
  • chelskii22
    chelskii22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Pulp Fiction

Even have this tattooed on my leg
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    "your gonna die clown"