I'd love some new friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• oksanatkachuk
    oksanatkachuk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I m in! Log in daily. Hate cardio, love lifting , eating well but need more motivation . Add me all :)
  • deepakanabar06
    deepakanabar06 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new to mfp and trying to lose weight for the first time. Would be great to have some friends:)
  • Jamieemays
    Jamieemays Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Jamie....I would to make some new active friends, share my experience and motivate each other. Im on Day 5 of my journey and can't wait to connect to all of you =)
  • rconboy64
    rconboy64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. log in every day and love to get encouraged and offer encouragement
  • tudazies
    tudazies Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Would love an add, always looking for new friends. I also do the comments and likes :) Look forward to giving and receiving motivating and supporting for you and anyone else feel free to add as well.
  • Paulypaulsss
    Options
    Always looking forward to meeting new people and motivating each other! :)
  • cvrepsold
    cvrepsold Posts: 48
    Options
    New here as well, friends are always helpful. Add me :)
  • AMahfouz67
    AMahfouz67 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back on track again as well. I am needing to lose about 50 lbs of post baby weight. Add me friends!!!!
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends!!! I'm not new to MFP been here for about 3 years, lost 50lbs, but gained it all back plus some after having another baby! I Need all the friends and motivation I can get and it will be greatly returned!
  • boflexn
    boflexn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    just jumping back on he wagon my self, shedding 30lbs feel free to add me,
  • Dottie0511
    Dottie0511 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day. Working on dropping 30 pounds to start. Doing it on my own so I would love some friends to chat with.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • zetsubou
    zetsubou Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ^_^