What is the best protein powder you have ever bought?

Options
I have used a few different protein powders, but am always looking for new ones to try.
I normally make about 1-2 protein shakes so I want to know others that some of you have really enjoyed??

Any at all?
(:

Replies

• HellyFaye
    HellyFaye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Plant Fusion Cookies and Cream is freaking amazing.
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    Plant Fusion Cookies and Cream is freaking amazing.
    I'll have to try that one!
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Truein peanut butter cup and Cellucor cinnamon swirl :D
  • PennyVonDread
    PennyVonDread Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Muscle milk light in cake batter. Best smoothies ever.
  • mrrongilbert
    mrrongilbert Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Muscle Milk (light) tastes better to me than any other that I have tried. I usually stick to the vanilla though. Sure beats powders of the past....
  • mickiebabs
    mickiebabs Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    New Solution Nutrition. LOVE the chocolate peanut butter.
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    New Solution Nutrition. LOVE the chocolate peanut butter.
    OH YUM!
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    oops.wrong post
  • Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Truein peanut butter cup and Cellucor cinnamon swirl :D
    I am literally addicted to Trutein banana and cream. I used to drink the ON shakes, but Trutein is far, far tastier. They also claim their protein blend is superior.

You can buy samples of all of their flavors through their web site. I buy the 2 lb tubs at Amazon.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I've only bought About Time Chocolate Peanut Butter, but it's really good .I think it tastes like a Reese's.
  • ashleearoha
    ashleearoha Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Nuzest Clean Protein Powder. Vegan, Paleo...all that sort of stuff, and it tastes good!
  • MellMo1971
    MellMo1971 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Vanilla UMP is my favorite.
  • jkoenig1980
    jkoenig1980 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am a protein powder *kitten*. Out of all I have tried (and its a ton) the best tasting is ON Performance Whey in Choc. One scoop w/ 8-10 oz of water taste exactly like nestle quick. Now its not the highest quality and it has more sugar and carbs than some (prob why it taste so good) but its cheaper and taste is amazing.

The tub I am currently on is MP C&C from Costco, 5# for $42. Not bad. little thin but taste good, Ill buy it again.

Cellicore COR flavors are all is pretty tasty. but iIn my op they have a little too strong "artificial" sweetener flavor.

If you like cellicor Cinn Swirl you will love Dymitize Cinn Bun better. Trust me!
  • gregory702
    gregory702 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve used two; Rivalus Promasil; and Bodylogix Natural Isolate; they’re both fine and in a blind taste test I seriously doubt I could tell them apart. I prefer the chocolate over the vanilla (I’ve never tried strawberry). I make them with milk (in a Magic Bullet blender) and they taste fine, like a poor man’s milk shake.
  • fatboyliz
    fatboyliz Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I love phd protein in chocolate!

Protein world is vile, ridiculously sweet and artificial tasting.

Purition is very grainy, and did not taste good.

I also like the madimuscle ready to go ones (I don't like their powder for some reason)

Check out the website protein pick and mix - they have the most amazing protein chocolate chip cookies!