FitBit Flex Users

Options
Help! I got a Flex about three weeks ago. Since that time I've had a very difficult time sleeping. Last night I took the Flex off - and slept great. Has anyone else experienced this?

Replies

• Beckylynn380
    Beckylynn380 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My Flex has not affected my sleep at all... I find that having it on my wrist does not bother me at all. I can't think of any reason it would cause difficulties with sleep, but you never know? I actually love the silent alarm that it offers. I like waking up that way! :)
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I only take my Flex off to charge, and I sleep great!

PS. MFP has a Fitbit Users group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1307-fitbit-users
  • jaime87654
    Options
    I just got one for my birthday last Saturday. I never sleep with any jewelry cuz I am a total spaz and freak out for no reason than can't sleep! I have been trying to sleep with the fitbit on and have been doing ok. It is deff taking me some time to get used to.
  • kazzsj0urney
    Options
    Ive never had a problem with it and usually forget i even have it on :)
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I usually can't sleep with jewelry on, but the FitBit flex doesn't bother me either. And I do like the silent alarm -- it's actually more effective than my usual alarm (on my phone).
  • clackamas1911
    Options
    I swapped out my polar loop which I had for 6 months for a fitbit flex. I like the fitbit better and no issues sleeping with either.