Todays going to be a BAD eating day.

Options
So, today is mine and my boyfriends two year. And im going to eat what i want, (IN MODERATION) Im not going to feel bad about it, because its a special occasion, he wants me to make him chili cheese dogs, YUMMMM. ANDDDDD, im baking him a cake, (with hersheys chocolate frosting!) which i am GOING to have a SMALL slice of. :smile:

Everyone needs a splurge once in a while! :P

Replies

• ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and splurge! It's not gonna kill ya!
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Nothing bad about that. Eat and be merry.
  • nellajane24
    nellajane24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I totally have to agree with you. I typically allow myself to splurge a little on what a designate as my free day for the week, but only on 1 thing. I think we all need to do this, or would be ravenous for those things we crave. You deserve it!
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • marymooster
    marymooster Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Good attitude but you need to rename from BAD Eating Day.... To something more positive... CELEBRATION EATING DAY... of,.
    FEELING GOOD EATING DAY. Your title implies something bad about what you are doing and there is not... Best wishes and congratulations.
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    enjoy your day, and happy 2 years to ya!
  • tesshaney
    tesshaney Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    If I make up my mind to splurge and not feel guilty, I still make myself log it so I can remain accountable! That way I'm indulging but still loving myself enough to be conscious of what constant calorie indulging will do to me. And yes, it will not kill you. I splurged for a week a few weeks ago and still lost 1lb.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    So, today is mine and my boyfriends two year. And im going to eat what i want, (IN MODERATION) Im not going to feel bad about it, because its a special occasion, he wants me to make him chili cheese dogs, YUMMMM. ANDDDDD, im baking him a cake, (with hersheys chocolate frosting!) which i am GOING to have a SMALL slice of. :smile:

Everyone needs a splurge once in a while! :P

finish off your celebration with a nice moon lite walk and a romp in the sack...that will help burn some calories too...
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Go ahead & splurge hun! It's your anniversary! There are days in your life where you NEED to treat yourself ( and not deprive ) like you said, small slice ...you'll be fine :)
    & if you go over. There's always tomorrow! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    eat
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    That's not a bad eating day. I'm not in this to never eat what I want again! I'd say that is a pretty good (albeit technically unhealthy) eating day done in moderation and planned in advance!