Exercise buddy?

Options
I'm looking for some people around the Wausau or Stevens point area to exercise with. I'm 19 and like to be outside on nice days doing just about anything. Maybe I could make some new friends too? Up for walking, hiking, swimming, or just about anything. Let me know if any of you are looking for someone to exercise with. Thanks! I'm completely new to this MFP app and don't know what I'm really supposed to do on it.

Replies

• Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am not near you but if you re-posted a thread with something like "Work-out buddy in Wausau?", it may get more attention because people will know by the title if they qualify or not. Good luck to you :happy:
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Have you ever walked the road up Rib Mountain? Both of my walking partners moved away over the winter and I would love someone to walk the mountain with once a week in the evening or late afternoon (weather dependent). Feel free to friend or message me if you are interested.

I've been on MFP for a couple of years now and I am a bit older then you at 36 but one of my fiends who moved away was your age :)

I was actually going to post looking for walking partners and happened across your post, maybe we could get a few people together?