Lose 10 more lbs by Xmas

Options
I've lost 7 lbs so far....seems like I'm at a stand still.... :sad:

Starting to lose motivation...but the good news is I started at 206 lbs and I'm out of the 200s....I'm now stuck at 199lbs.....and I've been stuck there for over a week....any ideas on why???

I would love to lose another 10 lbs by xmas...and I know its possible but if my body would just co-operate.....I want to surprise my parents....haven't seen them since 2nd week of october and I would love for them to see me about 15-20lbs lighter for xmas......

Losing hope over here!!!!! :explode:

Replies

• eharrell
    Options
    You can do it!!! Try doing something crazy like a new workout class.. and push that water ice cold!!
  • velvetechos
    Options
    Hello :) Went to take a look at your food diary to see if I could offer any pointers, but it looks like you don't have it viewable to the public.

What are your meals looking like? How are you on exercise? Are you drinking lots and lots of water? I've found that a piece of fruit and glass of water just before each meal helps me to feel full and eat less - plus makes sure I get my 5 a day fruit/veggie and enough water.
  • jasmines_mum
    Options
    Hmmm...my food diary is not public? I thought it was...

Breakfast is either oatmeal or special k cereal with banana

Lunch, tuna sandwich or egg

Dinner is chicken salad
  • jasmines_mum
    Options
    Oh and I work out 4x a week!!!
  • velvetechos
    Options
    Hmmm, added you and still can't see it, weird :)

Based on what you said your average day is though; are you getting enough calories? Sometimes if you burn a lot, but don't eat a lot, your body can go into starvation mode and actually hold on to the extra weight.
  • jasmines_mum
    Options
    Thats the thing....I'm ALWAYS under my calorie goal except for maybe twice in the last 5 weeks. And I'm under by alot...like yesterday I was under by about 300 calories!!!!!