Clean Eating Group-Anyone interested?

Options

Replies

• itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    i signed up to drop a few suggestions - probably not what everyone has in mind, but working for me well.

i consider eating clean avoiding foods with heavy fats, heavy chemicals or cholesterol, eating foods with good nutrition and taste that contribute to my overall health and well being. foods that don't make you feel tired after eating them or don't have tons of added salt, which can make workouts harder as the salt raises blood pressure.

i often eat organic, but that's just me, and i don't eat sugars - i sweeten with stevia or xylitol, both of which aren't harmful for you, and are naturally occurring, each sourced from an individual plant. stevia won't hurt your teeth, while xylitol is actually good for them. btw, if you go with xylitol, start off gradually as it has a laxative effect till you adjust to it.
  • girl_w_2_forks_and_a_knife
    Options
    Count me in! I love sharing recipes and talking about the healthy lifestyle. Dani Spies on youtube has a channel dedicated to clean eating, and I watch her vlog every now and again.
  • Rose6300
    Rose6300 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Count me in please. The Clean eating is where I struggle so this group may be helpful to me
  • jeanners98
    jeanners98 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am very interested!!! Me me me.
  • duquedeb
    duquedeb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Interested in joining group
  • cc2206
    cc2206 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Interested - how do we join?
  • bmccartney499
    bmccartney499 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My wife and I have been regular cleanish eaters for a while now - save for family visits and a cheat day each week!
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I get many of recipes online and I think using fresh non processed foods changes how you feel inside and out.
    I went from eating out 3-4 days a week to maybe 2-3 times a MONTH.

I'm all for sharing with more people :)
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I have the group open so if you like feel free to join, need an invite, friend me or send me a message and I'll make sure that you get an invite. I titled the group Clean Eating Jumpstart.
  • mustangEvie
    mustangEvie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in joining the group. I've been on a clean eating/paleo eating routine for almost a month now and am running out of ideas for food and recipes. Could definetly use the support of a group.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I take shower before I eat, so I am 100% clean eating, can I join?? :wink:
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I'm interested - I mess up about one meal a week but I'm pretty good eating 95% clean.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I am committed to exercise and do my best to eat clean, but would love a group to support and share recipes with. Let me know if you are interested and I'll set up a group page.

What do you consider clean eating?
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I believe such a group currently exists and can be found by using a search
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    im not really sure what clean eating means, but i really like buffalo chicken and crab rangoons.

is this group for people like me?
  • SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Interested, add me please
  • kalice29
    kalice29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Yeah! But I get to have my own definition of 'clean', right?
  • TIUClare
    TIUClare Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have been struggling with clean eating when I'm home alone and bored... there are only so many hours one can exercise... count me in, please :)