Wedding Weight Loss Successes?

Options
13»

Replies

• DKMChristin
    DKMChristin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started a bit late on getting down to my wedding goal weight. My wedding is August 9th, 2014 and I have lost 27 lbs in preparation for it. I'd like to lose another 3-5 lbs before then but will be satisfied even staying where I am now. I'm 5'6" and my starting weight was 182, I'm currently at 155 on the dot and would have liked to be about 140 by the big day, but again, I didn't start this journey until February so I will take what I can get! :)
  • canadianmuggle
    canadianmuggle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I decided to have a longer engagement, since we got engaged right when I finished school. We're planning for the end of 2016, but I'd like to get to my goal weight by dropping 80-100 lbs by December 2015. I hope it's doable, and with the support of this super cool community, I think it will be a fun and exciting (and terribly difficult haha) challenge.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!