Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    morgantown, wv resident here. welcome!
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am always looking for new friends to help support and motivate one another. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Awesome. More people from the Mountain State. Welcome and feel free to add me!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome, everyone! :)
  • Tilim
    Tilim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I live in VA but any chance I get I go to WV to see mountains. It's just so beautiful
  • youngevitylib
    Options
    Hello from Lincolnshire UK, I've lost my of weight before finding this community going from 160lbs to 112lbs but now I just want to tell everyone about how I did it & help anyone along the way that wants to give it a go.
    About a year ago I was told about a company called 'Youngevity' and told to listen to 'Dead Doctors Don't lie by Dr Joel Wallach' on YouTube.
    So to cut a long story short.....I did, I found it really interesting (It opened my eyes) & I ordered their Beyond Tangy Tangerine, then I got a Healthy start pack & i've been using their products ever since. BTT 2.0, Pollen Burst & Rebound are just a few of my favourites.
    You can view the products at libby.sutton.buyygy.com and find me on facebook as 'youngevity lib'
    This company is amazing, there's loads on info online so quick.......go and look into it & contact me for an account to order products. Good luck EVERYONE with reaching your goals.
  • emtjess
    emtjess Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi, Welcome to WV, Im from Beckley and try to live the low carb lifestyle! If anyone needs new friends just add me =-) ohhh and hiking and exploring in fayettville wv is great!