Found my Motivation!

Options
I had spent 7 years in the Military and was very strict on my dieting because of how it affected my exercises.
It's been 2 years since I got out and I am now out of shape (severely), lazy, and have a love/hate relationship with junk food.

Last night I met my neighbor who just so happens to be the girlfriend of MMA fighter Ian McCall. She's absolutely stunning, is a model, and the most impressive thing about her is her kindness and openness. After talking to her, she helped find my motivation to get back into shape. It's nice to make new friends who can also inspire, too!

I can't wait to see where this takes me, and I hope all you are reaching your fitness goals as well!!!

Replies

• beth0277
    beth0277 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I think anywhere you can find motivation is great. Just remember that you have to do this for yourself, because you love yourself and want to be healthy and not to look like anyone else. Best wishes!
  • alphatoomega23
    alphatoomega23 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That's great you have your motivation.

“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”― Jim Rohn
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Whoop, awesome :D Mine is usually behind the fridge when I need it - sneaky stuff ;) Glad to hear you're back on track though :)
  • LynnJanecke
    Options
    She had just made the point that my kids will take over my habits, and if I am not setting the right goals, they'll follow suit.
    After reflecting on it and seeing the habits I had been creating, I figured I need to set the standard and change myself. Not only for me, but for my kids as well :)
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Cool, glad you have found your motivation :smile: