>> HYDROXYCUT SX-7 <<

Options
HAS ANYONE TRIED HYDROXYCUT SX-7?? DID IT WORK?? HOW WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE???

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,716 Member
    Options
    ALL fat burners are pretty useless. You might get a "jolt" of energy, but that's from the stimulants in it. No thermogenic works without calorie deficit. And calorie deficit STILL WORKS without the thermogenic.
    People who may possible benefit from thermogenics: competitive fitness, figure, bikini and bodybuilding trying to lose that last bit before comp. And even then they aren't using Hydroxycut. Prescription drugs are more likely.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Is there a "fat burner" out there that isn't just basically caffeine?
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    NO GO AWAY!!!
    2ykx8cn.jpg
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options

Well sure, but people refuse to hold still when I get out the acetylene torch.
  • Aaron_K123
    Options

Well sure, but people refuse to hold still when I get out the acetylene torch.

Lol, touche
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU ON IT RIGHT NOW??? IS THAT WHY YOU'RE YELLING?
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I tried it and I gained 649 pounds. I highly recommend it.
  • Aaron_K123
    Options
    Is that the one that BLASTS BELLY FAT or is that the one that GETS YOU SHREDDED FAST?
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    but... but... the people on the TV say IT REALLY WORKS!
  • jjchapa2
    jjchapa2 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    It was a simple question -.-
  • jjchapa2
    Options
    ALL fat burners are pretty useless. You might get a "jolt" of energy, but that's from the stimulants in it. No thermogenic works without calorie deficit. And calorie deficit STILL WORKS without the thermogenic.
    People who may possible benefit from thermogenics: competitive fitness, figure, bikini and bodybuilding trying to lose that last bit before comp. And even then they aren't using Hydroxycut. Prescription drugs are more likely.

IDEA Fitness member
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Thank you for your mature and useful response.
  • jjchapa2
    Options
    but... but... the people on the TV say IT REALLY WORKS!

Don't believe everything you see on TV
  • jjchapa2
    Options
    ARE YOU ON IT RIGHT NOW??? IS THAT WHY YOU'RE YELLING?

NO I'M NOT SCREAMING, AND NO I'M NOT ON IT.
  • Aaron_K123
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

I'm not sure what the active ingredient of Hydroxycut is (I haven't looked) but I bet its essentially caffeine or some variant. All "fat burners" are are stimulants that elevate your heart rate which is a response you can get from drinking a cup of coffee. Now if you feel your workouts improve by drinking coffee right beforehand then maybe you would benefit, but in that case I'd just go with the cheaper cup of coffee.
  • Aaron_K123
    Options
    From a CNN article

"Hydroxycut used to contain ephedra until it was banned by the FDA for triggering heart attacks and at least one death specifically linked to Hydroxycut. Iovate replaced that active ingredient with garcinia cambogia"

Ephedra is a powerful stimulant. Garcina cambogia as far as I can tell is just todays magic bean. To my knowledge it is supposed to be an appetite suppressant which is an odd thing to market as a "fat burner".
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    NO GO AWAY!!!
    2ykx8cn.jpg

DONKEY
  • jjchapa2
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

I'm not sure what the active ingredient of Hydroxycut is (I haven't looked) but I bet its essentially caffeine or some variant. All "fat burners" are are stimulants that elevate your heart rate which is a response you can get from drinking a cup of coffee. Now if you feel your workouts improve by drinking coffee right beforehand then maybe you would benefit, but in that case I'd just go with the cheaper cup of coffee.

Yes, I agree. My best friend has been taking Hydroxycut for a week so I was wondering if anyone has successfully completed the process with it.
  • Aaron_K123
    Options
    and looked up hydroxycut-sx-7 and yeah the active ingredient is caffeine and coffee beans...the rest is a bunch of colorful bullsh*t.

From the hydroxycut website, one of the ingredients that isn't caffeine or coffee beans:

"Salvia officinalis
    Premium compound that synergistically contributes to the sensory experience."

lolwut?

I looked up Savia offcinalis...know what it is? Its sage. Yeah...sage.

nutmeg. Yeah, nutmeg is another ingredient. You know that thing that they have the free bottle of in coffee shops that you can sprinkle on your latte...for free.

So yeah its a can of flavored coffee for about 20x the cost of coffee.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    NO GO AWAY!!!
    2ykx8cn.jpg

DONKEY

NO. IT'S DAVID TENNANT.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    no.