Young People looking to lose?

Options
hey yall! I have been on MFP on and off for a long time but this time, I have decided I'm not letting myself give up. I am 18 years old and my boyfriend is a great motivator since he is also working to lose weight and get in shape so he can join the Air Force but having others to motivate me would be great too. As for me personally, I want to lose weight simply to be in better shape and feel better in my clothes the way I used to. 179 lbs. on a 5'2" body is just not good! lol. As of right now, I am only monitoring calories and am walking at least 1.5 miles/day and riding my horses several times per week. I dont have a specific diet plan - I eat what I want as long as I stay within my calories and don't intend to take on any kind of diet plan any time soon. So, if you are willing to help keep me motivated and finally shed those 35 to 50 lbs I'm looking to lose, add me as a friend! I would love some motivation and would be happy to help you out as well. Also, if you're a horse person or like art and music, I think we would get along well!
Send me a friend request! :)