Holding my breath and dancing around the room

Options
I got a HRM last week on eBay and it should be here any day! I can't stand the anticipation. It's killing me. I was really, REALLY hoping it would be here yesterday. I got home from work and scanned the door to see if there was a package sitting there - none. Went into the house to see if someone had brought it in and had it sitting on the dining room table waiting for me - nope. I'm dyin'. :bigsmile: I can't wait to get an accurate reading on what I'm burning. I bought a very low end one to start out. I have a feeling I'll be getting myself a Christmas present of a much better one but I wanted to start out with something very basic until I see how I fit it into my life.

Ok, big breath. I'm trying to be patient. Hmmm . . . I wonder how many calories I'm burning fidgeting waiting for it to get here? I guess if I had it, I'd know. :tongue:

Replies

• sweetandstormy
    Options
    I got a HRM last week on eBay and it should be here any day! I can't stand the anticipation. It's killing me. I was really, REALLY hoping it would be here yesterday. I got home from work and scanned the door to see if there was a package sitting there - none. Went into the house to see if someone had brought it in and had it sitting on the dining room table waiting for me - nope. I'm dyin'. :bigsmile: I can't wait to get an accurate reading on what I'm burning. I bought a very low end one to start out. I have a feeling I'll be getting myself a Christmas present of a much better one but I wanted to start out with something very basic until I see how I fit it into my life.

Ok, big breath. I'm trying to be patient. Hmmm . . . I wonder how many calories I'm burning fidgeting waiting for it to get here? I guess if I had it, I'd know. :tongue:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    What kind did you buy? Details! Let me know what you think with pro's and con's. I am so excited for you!