I want to snack but wont!!!

Options
Hi all,

This is my first time making a forum/topic, so hello :) (i hope someone is reading this haha)

So i just had my tea (evening meal) and now i really want to snack on something sweet!!! :( I know i can't im determined this week! Maybe a cuppa tea will do????

Anyone else feel the same or just me :'(

xXx

Replies

• rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    Hey I snack between every meal so I don't get too hungry and binge.Almonds,fruit,popcorn,granola bars,there are a lot of options,tea is good too
  • shoegirl2
    Options
    It's a great time of year for hot chocolate! Nestle has a 25 calorie hot chocolate - it hits the spot!:tongue:
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    OMG thanks for replying to me :( Ye so would 1 spoon of sugar in my tea hurt???

I need sweet haha

xxx
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    So you are done your evening meal. Do you have any more calories left? Could you maybe snack on a salad later with very low cal dressing? Steam some veggies with a little seasoning? Those shouldn't throw you off your count. Maybe drink a glass of cold water and wait a little before eating the above? Good luck! Snacking at night is always my weakness. I'm sitting in front of the tv and it is just natural. I'm trying like you to retrain myself away from doing that.
  • Nicola1944
    Options
    It's a great time of year for hot chocolate! Nestle has a 25 calorie hot chocolate - it hits the spot!:tongue:

I have some light horlicks I might have that!! Cheers for the tip!! :) Il buy some of that, i usually get options wich is 39 cals, so 25 is great!!! xx
  • Nicola1944
    Options
    So you are done your evening meal. Do you have any more calories left? Could you maybe snack on a salad later with very low cal dressing? Steam some veggies with a little seasoning? Those shouldn't throw you off your count. Maybe drink a glass of cold water and wait a little before eating the above? Good luck! Snacking at night is always my weakness. I'm sitting in front of the tv and it is just natural. I'm trying like you to retrain myself away from doing that.

Yep thats exactly what im doing sat in front of the TV so want to snack..... Ye i have 188 cals left today out of 1250

xx