November 2010 Yoga Booty Ballet

hockey247
hockey247 Posts: 118 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I just started this workout and absolutely love it!! I know its not the hottest workout out there. Is anyone doing it, about to do it or wanting to do it? I am looking for workout buddies to finish out the end of the year!

After 20 days of the 30DH-- I lost no weight and no inches. I lost 1 pound from 3 days of Yoga Booty Ballet-- I am hooked!!

Replies

• eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Yoga Booty Ballet? Sounds fun!! What is it and how do I obtain it??
  • Iluvchopsticks
    Iluvchopsticks Posts: 130 Member
    YBB is one of my favorite workouts. I did if years ago when BB first released it. I highly recommend anyone who reads this thread to try it. It is perfect for a beginner. It isn't advanced enough for my fitness level anymore but it is one of the few workouts that I've owned for years and still use. I typically throw it in on a day I need something lighter or want a fun/relaxing workout. I hope you end up loving it as much as I do!
  • hockey247
    It is so much fun!! It's a beach body workout. I suppose you can get it on their site or on Amazon.

The one I have comes with a squishy ball and Cardio Cabaret, Advanced fat burning and hip hop abs.

Kimmie-- glad you had success with it. I wouldn't say I am a complete beginner but its still getting my heart rate up and burning a ton of calories. I love it!!
  • I absolutely loved YBB! I have all of their dvd's, but when the workouts were no longer so intense, I had to move on to TurboJam and now TurboFire. YBB is one of the best workouts I've ever tried, and It's fun! Keep it up!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    OMG! I just dusted off my YBB DVD the other day. It is HILARIOUS (pull that boot ON! Take off that glove! Shake your peacock feather!). Totally keeps me smiling and having fun.

Charmagne
  • hockey247
    Oh I know. I was so surprised when I did cardio cabaret for the fist time. I was laughing and working out. This is so the way to go!!

I am planing on doing the 4 week rotation but what workout videos should I get in addition to cardio cabaret, advanced fat burning and hip hop abs.
This discussion has been closed.