BIGGEST LOSER GREEN VS. PURPLE 1ST WEEK WINNERS!

Options
THE RESULTS ARE IN!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO WON?? WE ARE ALL WINNERS....OR LOSERS SHOULD I SAY!! WELL CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GREEN TEAM, THEY WON THE 1ST WEEK WEIGH IN!!! GOOD JOB GUYS!

GREEN TEAM TOTAL ORIGINAL WEIGHT: 3323.6
AFTER 1ST WEEK WEIGHT: 3310.8
TOTAL % OF WEIGHT LOSS THIS WEEK: .996

PURPLE TEAM TOTAL ORIGINAL WEIGHT: 2695.6
AFTER 1ST WEEK WEIGHT: 2683.1
TOTAL % OF WEIGHT LOSS: .995!!!!!!!!!!

It was a very close race!! Remember if you don't weigh in it takes me longer because I have to message people individually to get their weight and I wait a couple days so I can get a response. Everyone is doing GREAT. Thank you for joining, I hope we can keep each other going! Have a great Tuesday!

Replies

• THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    btw: Purple weighs less mostly because we have a couple less players bc people never responded/reported weight.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Whoo! Go green team! :drinker:

Good job purple team. It was really close. :smile: Nothing, NOTHING to be ashamed of.

...But we totally kicked your butts! Lol. :tongue:
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    That's amazingly close! Good work everyone!
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Where do weigh in at? I couldn't find the post where we weigh in or do we just message you?
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone :)
  • Good job everyone. Go green team. I have started back exercising this week so Sunday I WILL be adding to the weight loss.
  • kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! It was very close, don't get to comfortable, cuz the purple team is gonna kick your butt next week ;)
  • JLYNNFL01
    JLYNNFL01 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thats some impressive numbers considering how many gains and no changes we had at the weight in. It will be great to see over the course of the challenge if we have a week where everyone participating has a loss and see what the numbers are like then.

Jenny