Cool Water Non-Bottle!

omgsayalathieo
omgsayalathieo Posts: 103
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I love:heart: my vapur non water bottle. A women passed me running day with it hanging from her pants..I had to stop her (chase her really because she had on ear phones and was running like a bat out of hell!!) and ask her where she got. Its one of the coolest things ever! Its easy to travel with cause you can just roll it up or lay it flat..plus its way easier to walk/run with....plus mines is purple and that's my favorite color.

I'm always looking for cool stuff to use for my workout..if you know of any cool things let me know!

http://vapur.us/

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    I so wish I would have known about these this past summer when I was jogging outside in the heat. lol
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Pretty cool looking. I always have a bottle of water with me EXCEPT when I go running because I hate holding it. This could be a cool solution.
  • That is neat......looks like it would be very convienent for runners and walkers....
  • serena22289
    serena22289 Posts: 36 Member
    lol the piano player for my dance class carries one around. he loves it! the first day he got it he was showing it off to everyone.
This discussion has been closed.