BLACK FRIDAY!!! THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!

JoyceJoanne
JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
I am SO FREAKING excited I can't hardly stand it!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
I know there are many of you out there who are also fans... THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!! The ads are out (black-friday.net) and many of the stores are opening much earlier than years past. Some are even open on Thurs. I don't even NEED anything... I have had several requests to be 'the shopper' from friends and relatives. heeheehee!! My friend and I ARE self proclaimed 'professionals', and we DO live up to the title! :blushing: We even have friends begging (yes, begging) to go with us.... our rule is NO!! We can't have anyone 'dragging us down'!! LOL!! We'll see.

Looks like another 'all nighter'. :laugh:

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Just discussing our strategy and route last night with my 17 yr old daughter.
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    I never knew of this website!! Thank you SO MUCH!! I'm going to be looking at this all week long!! :)
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    I think you are completely crazy make sure you were your combat boots!! I will be no where near a store on that day, The women get brutal! I have 2 gifts left to get a bottle of wine and something for my nephew. Very Very glad I start shopping on Dec 26th that is my black Friday LOL. Have fun be safe!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    I think you are completely crazy make sure you were your combat boots!! I will be no where near a store on that day, The women get brutal! I have 2 gifts left to get a bottle of wine and something for my nephew. Very Very glad I start shopping on Dec 26th that is my black Friday LOL. Have fun be safe!

Yes Mary- I claim that crazy! No combat boots needed for me-(although I could wear my docs, but it'll get too hot later in the day) I don't need anything!! My shopping is just about done too, I also start shopping after Christmas. It's all about being out there....

Most of the people we meet have been doing this for years- some of them we see every black Friday. In our experience, we haven't come across too many mean people... we DO NOT go to Walmart.... that is a different story!!

Suzi- You've welcome. I hope you find your treasures!

Dog- I LOVE IT!!! I'm glad your daughter is still 'bringing' you. I also LOVE that this is a tradition that you share with her- that's just awesome to have something (whatever it is) that can make memories with our kids. Even if it's something as crazy as black Friday. But it sure makes for some GOOD stories to share with firends!!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    We're sooooo close!!!! Hitting up some of the sporting stores tomorrow to get Hubby his Xmas gun :) then I'll be out in the bitter cold (20* F or lower) waiting for toys r us to open at 10pm! then its walmart, kmart, target, etc friday morning!!!! Also hitting CVS/Walgreen tomorrow morning for some good deals on toys :)
This discussion has been closed.