Emmaa233 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Good luck!!! I am new here to just joined today,

Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Kallie0612
    Kallie0612 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey! I'm new as well, looking to lose 30 lbs!

Add me people :)
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Hi!! -anyone can feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • kotzzz
    kotzzz Posts: 13
    Options
    same hereeeee :D
  • SuperSarah1324
    Options
    Hey there! Need all support we can get and give each other!

I lost 30 pounds a couple years back and kept it off for over a year... then the office job world after college put a rain on my parade and gave up the progress I made. Bad choice but hey who hasn't been distracted by life. Now I'm renewed and determined and I have a lot of support to give and I think I'm not too bad at the blog thing so hit me up, add me as a friend, and/or check out my blog. I'd love for you to join me as I shed the pounds!

Health and Happiness to All,
    Sarah
  • cristinvl
    cristinvl Posts: 9
    Options
    I have a little more to loose than you but hoping to get there around the same time :) I will send you a friend request:happy: :happy:
  • tashie1990
    tashie1990 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me also :)
  • Remington871
    Options
    Add me if you like. I log daily and comment/motivate.:happy:
  • keithm138
    keithm138 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new to the site and I'm looking for some new friends , please feel free to add me.
  • jcortrightreeping
    jcortrightreeping Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • jessimacar
    jessimacar Posts: 291
    Options
    I've been on this site for a long time now, but just recently restarted. I lost 40lbs almost 3 years ago, but gained it all back and more when I had my son two years ago. Since then it's been a struggle, since I hate logging. I'm committed to losing the weight this time, and keeping it off. I'm going to log daily, whether it's embarrassing or not. I'm going to make great friends to support who will keep me on track.

I'm 25, 26 next month. Mother of one. 5'3" and about 220lbs. I'm hoping to get to at least 175, and re-evaluate then, probably heading to at least 150lbs.

Add me! :)
  • KatieMcCakes
    KatieMcCakes Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    All of y'all feel free to add me. I've got 37 lbs to go. Happy to give and get motivation and support!!
  • Tresiel
    Tresiel Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log almost everyday now, although I'm actually trying to gain not lose weight.
  • itsmytime0329
    itsmytime0329 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm on here several times a day. Very motivated to lose weight but not by dieting, I'm doing a lifestyle change.