What under a years difference can make

Options
I wish i would have found this website when i initially started dieting and trying to lose weight. I had grown really out of shape and was pushing close to 300 lbs ... some things changed in my life and i decided that i was going to make a change. I started eating better i started going to the gym every night after work and within 4-5 months i had lost over 80lbs weighing in around 220lbs.

Here is a link to a before and after picture (hosted on my site) http://andrewreff.com/downloads/mytimeline/before_after.jpg of what i used to look like roughly starting around February 2009 and when the picture was taken back in April 2010. I started my weight loss campaign in June 2009 and by September i had lost the weight and have managed to keep it off ever since. I maintain a daily diet and daily workout routine at the gym and now that I have found this site (and iphone app) it has helped me start on the next goal! :)

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Oh yeah a big difference congrats on your success!!!
  • Jillian0708
    Options
    :bigsmile: WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING !!!! Keep up the GREAT work !!!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Your sucess is inspirational! Great job! This is one of the best sites in my opinion!
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I want to say that you look younger, but in a way you look really young in the before pictures as well - that's what the extra fat can do. I am 36 and people always guess that I'm 10 years younger, because of my round face and over-all roundness. You do look younger in a different way I guess... and really cute ;) Way to go, inspiring story!
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing what determination and hard work can do! Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person!!! Congrats!!!
  • BughaBear
    Options
    Wow u look great awesome job!!!!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow you did a great job! you look awesome
  • live4thebeach09
    Options
    good job. i'm 5 foot 9, a female, 19 years old, and weigh 160ish pounds. would like to lose about 30.
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just had to pick my jaw up off the floor!! Way to go!!! :)
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    HOT HOT HOT!!!!!
  • sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Your pics really show what a difference the weight makes. Well done on all your hard work! You deserve all the compliments!
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    :frown: you look so sad and lonely in your before picture!!!
    I love the sparkle in your eye today! You truly look Happy and Healthy!!! :bigsmile:
    Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!!! Way to go!! :drinker:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Ooh lala! lol You look friggin amazing! Great job!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    WOW! wut an inspiration. You look friggn amazing. :noway:
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    awesome
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    HOT! ..and I'm married, so I promise I'm not trying to pick up on you, lol.
  • claribeln02
    Options
    Wow! Congrats. You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation. You hard work really shows, congrats to you!:flowerforyou:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    HOT, and i'm engaged and live no where near you lol...but how come your eyes are bluer? is it just the shirt?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!