Ready to step it UP

Options
I joined a gym! I got a member ship to LA Fitness, and it is a really really nice gym. They gave me $20/month for all clubs and I am so excited! I have done the first 50 lbs mainly just be eating reduced calories, but it's time to step it up and add strength training to the lifestyle.

I'm excited!!!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• BughaBear
    Options
    Good for u!! Keep up the positive attitude
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    hey! I have LA Fitness, too (but it sounds like i got screwed on my dues...heh). you're going to love love love it!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    well I did have to prepay for three years to get that rate. They allowed me to pay the balance off in three installments, so 240 today, 240 in december, 240 in january and I'm set for three years. (hope that makes you feel better):flowerforyou:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Joining the gym is something I wish I could have done a LONG time ago. I'm thinking I should have joined the gym in January when everyone is doing New Year's Resolutions and trying to lose weight. LOL Alot of gyms will do reduced rates for a few months cuz of that. Keep up the positive attitude, and you will go far. Exercising in a gym is alot of fun for me, anyways. I am always switching it up. :bigsmile:
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    I love the gym! I joined the local YMCA because we can walk there and they have tons of classes that are all included. The price is a little high, but it also is a great community resource!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    I just joined too Lucky!!! Its been awesome but I didn't get THAT good of a deal! Mine is $35 a month but its for my all 3 of my little fam. :o) I'm SOOOO happy for you! Its so exciting! :o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!