Fit Club in West Jordan Utah

o2blori
o2blori Posts: 168 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey All-

I'm putting together a Fit Club in West Jordan. I'm going to be starting with Turbo Jam. Anyone that is interested, please let me know. I need to get an idea of how big of an area I need to get.

Thanks! Have a great rest of the day!

~Lori

Replies

• emersoam
    emersoam Posts: 179
    I wish! I LUV West Jordan, Utah. (jealous). We visit Utah twice a year (big skiers) and our in-laws live in St. George!!:wink:
  • Hi! I'm in Murray, UT. A Fit Club would mean people get together and workout?

This sounds like it would be fun, and I love turbo jam. Plus we just moved here and I don't know anyone at all yet. But I wouldn't be able to come unless it's at a time of day my husband could drive me, cause I don't have a license. :grumble: (Or if someone could help me figure out how to take the bus. :laugh: )
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    I am totally in . I am here in Westvalley.
  • o2blori
    Does a certain night or day work best for either of you? I'm excited. I think this will be so fun!!
  • o2blori
    I wish! I LUV West Jordan, Utah. (jealous). We visit Utah twice a year (big skiers) and our in-laws live in St. George!!:wink:

You can come when you come to visit! :-)
  • Does a certain night or day work best for either of you? I'm excited. I think this will be so fun!!

If it's after five I can come any day of the week because my husband will be able to drive me (usually, this changes sometimes if he leaves late or has overtime). If its on the weekend any time of day works for me. I'm super flexible except for the no transportation part.
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    I can come anythime after 3:30
  • Ooops. I forgot, starting in January I won't be able to come until after six on the weekdays cause schedules change. :ohwell:

I know that's really late so I can try to figure out other transportation if it doesn't work for everyone else.

Is this going to be a once a week thing?
  • o2blori
    Ya. I'm thinking Saturday morning...not too early. I'm going to see if we can do it our my son's school. We'll be doing Turbo Jam. The schedule will be something like, 10:40am, Learning Session. 11:00am-11:30 or 11:45am Workout and cool down. So, not a long thing at all. But I want to invite as many people as we can. It's new, so we may be the only ones there first, but as we start telling people, I think it will work out.

:-)
  • That sounds great. =)

I'm leaving this Saturday to visit my brother for a week, for Thanksgiving. But I can definitely come starting in December.
This discussion has been closed.