Hi

Options
I'm new to this site! Help :)

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined about 2 weeks ago. Now I can't stay off. There is so much support here and a lot of good ideas.
  • deedleedee
    Options
    =) welcome!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is my new facebook =]. I love the support, enthusiasm and encouragement from everyone else on here. They are all great!
  • ahill30
    Options
    Thanks everyone. So far, I'm really liking this :) There is a lot of helpful information on here, hope to learn more each day. What else can you tell me about this site? What should I be doing?:smile:
  • barry5
    Options
    Welcome
  • swaby
    swaby Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi glad to have you . Hope you like it here
  • michellej65
    Options
    Welcome... I hope you achieve your goals! :wink:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. So far, I'm really liking this :) There is a lot of helpful information on here, hope to learn more each day. What else can you tell me about this site? What should I be doing?:smile:

I find that the tools for tracking food are very helpful. Accountability definately helps me to stay on track. I had a very humbling experience the other day when my son and I went to Red Robin. When I tracked my dinner, I found that my dinner calories exceeded what I should have eaten for the whole day. It really helps me to think before I stick something in my mouth if I know that I'm going to have to see the #'s. I also find it very helpful to read the message boards. People have a lot of great info and they are very willing to share. I hope that things go GREAT for you and that you are able to get the results that you want!:smile:
  • Mastiffmomma
    Options
    I am a closet blogger. I track my food and exercise but kind of remain anonymous. I truly enjoy all the other people blogging and some are down right funny. Hoping to keep the weight off for good!
  • mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    This site is great. I love the support most of all; I had a really hard time trying to lose weight alone. Good luck with your goals!