A question about carbs

Options
lilmandy89
lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
Is it bad to go over your carb limit if it is mostly from fruits and vegetables??

Replies

• lilmandy89
    Options
    Is it bad to go over your carb limit if it is mostly from fruits and vegetables??
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    My general response would be no... but maybe someone more educated on this topic can help. :happy:

When I got out of college - a degree happier and 12 lbs heavier - I did the CORE plan at WW. I loved it! It promotes unlimited amounts of healthy food - veggies, fruit, lean meats, whole grains, etc. I felt like I ate ALL THE TIME, but guess what I lost the weight and was in great shape!!!

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I don't think so, just be sure you're not neglecting your other categories, like fats and protein.
  • lilmandy89
    Options
    I don't think so, just be sure you're not neglecting your other categories, like fats and protein.

Yea I really have a problem with fat, i'm supposed to have 45 a day i usually on get around 20-30 and protein i almost always seem to go over.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you lilmandy! Protein- high! :huh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    try higher fat foods in moderation- like nuts, peanut butter, eggs, cheese etc. I have to make a concious effort to get all my fats in. You could even try going from skim milk to 1% for the extra fat.
  • lilmandy89
    Options
    try higher fat foods in moderation- like nuts, peanut butter, eggs, cheese etc. I have to make a concious effort to get all my fats in. You could even try going from skim milk to 1% for the extra fat.

okay thanks, those are good ideas, the milk one will be eay :flowerforyou: