In-tro-ductions!

Options
Hello, everyone.

I am new to the site. Only somewhat new to dieting - when I was younger, I messed around with it, so to speak. For the most part, I have always liked eating whatever I want and in pretty extreme abundance but I have finally decided at 22 y.o - I really ought to stop that and aim to lead a healthier life, while I have my youth. I've been going 5 days so far but I am anti social, to a degree, and have not yet introduced myself. :)

As I said, I'm 22 - female - have a wonderfully supportive partner, no children (want some!) and have been over weight my entire life. It runs in the family - for females, anyway. I'm headed back to school in Fall to try and obtain an BA or MA in Psychology - might also dual major in Bio, Genetics or Zoology. I love animals - I have one dog, will have more. I'll be starting to show Miniature Bull Terriers (Target dog) next year - awesome, funny little dogs. Plan on doing real dog sports, as well. I am a dog fanatic - very knowledgeable but not crazy.

I *hate* exercise - walking in circles drives me nuts, but what can you do? You would *think* I would be healthier as is because I am a hugely picky eater who wont touch any form of condiment - no mayo, ketchup, ranch, etc. I don't do pasta, don't really bother with red meat, hate Asian and Thai foods, BBQ - none of it to my taste. I am primarily a fish and chicken eater. My vice? CANDY. I love candy. And never knew the meaning of moderation. I am beyond determined now, though.
I am a cheater, however - I had gastric bypass when I was 16. I was formerly 330lbs and while I have lost a lot, I never got skinny (never really put effort into it) and have started gaining it back - which I refuse to tolerate. Though my calorie limit is a little less than 1500, I always have no problem eating a few hundred less - I credit that, I suppose, to that surgery.

So, this me! Thank you if you've lasted this long, I appreciate you hearing me out. We all want to talk about ourselves but not many want to hear it from others - which is fine! Totally normal. And it just makes it that much better when you do listen! So, thank you. :)