Just starting today.... Again

Options
alliemay1024
alliemay1024 Posts: 83 Member
Well, what can I say? I have an inner healthy girl wanting to come out, but for the longest time I have allowed my outter self to control me.. It is time to stop doing what I have always done to get different results.

I am open to friends that are going to help keep me motivated, on track, and upbeat. Too much negative will make one weak. I have enough negative in my mind without adding to it.

So here I am, just me. Chat it up, add me, and we will work together to get this done!!

Replies

• luvrocknsoul
    luvrocknsoul Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm with you! Today I just got news that I have slightly high cholesterol! I'm willing to be your partner kinda if you're up for it :)
  • tarcotti
    tarcotti Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    GREAT attitude, welcome to the forums!! Feel free to add me :)
  • pj52blues
    pj52blues Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm up for it too. Just think I'm needing to let people know what I'm doing... to help me be accountable. I'm a stress eater... interspersed with periods of being really, really good about a diet... then going on a binge! Not that everything I eat is bad, but it definiely could be better! I'm not very disciplined some of the time, which basically sabatoges when I can keep on track! Arrrrgh!