Diary of a Compulsive Overeater - Day 28

Options
ellelit
ellelit Posts: 806 Member
sorry i missed another day, my internet has been off and on and it has been driving me crazy!! so sunday was a bust. i went to mcdonalds and had a quarter pounder meal supersized, 6 pieces of chicken nuggets and a hot fudge sunday. then about 2 hours later i had dinner. not proud of that day, but stuff happens. i seem to be having one good day, one bad day, one reaaaaaly good day one reaaaaally bad day, over and over. i wish there was some sort of consistency here. anyhow, yesterday went well. here is what i ate:

breakfast:
1 cup oatmeal
1 banana

snack:
1 yogurt
mini carrots
22 almonds

lunch:
3 roasted chicken thighs without skin or bones
1 cup rice
kernel corn

snack:
1 apple sauce
1 natural cheese stick
cucumber slices

snack:
1 small pack peanut m&m's (i know i know)

Supper
4oz ground pork patty, broiled
2tbsp bbq sauce
1 potato, mashed with skim milk and becel
1 cup of steamed broccoli

snack: 1 cup of skim milk

all in all i am happy with yesterday. it was pouring rain, so i didn't get to go for a walk, but i walked to and from work for a total of 30 minutes. here is the plan for today:

breakfast:
1 cup oatmeal
1 banana

snack:
1 yogurt
mini carrots
22 almonds

lunch:
40z ground pork patty, broiled
2tbsp bbq sauce

snack:
1 apple sauce
1 natural cheese stick
cucumber slices

snack:
mini carrots

supper:
3oz of lean pork, stirfried with red peppers and broccoli, served with 1 cup rice and a bit of soy sauce. maybe a little teriyaki sauce too

snack:
1 cup milk if hungry.

i'm looking forward to today. i'm feeling good about myself and am excited that honestly, things seem to be getting better. i used to binge everyday, some times multiple times in one day. but it seems now it is only 3 or 4 times a week. it's still alot, i know, but it really is a big step for me. it's raining torrentially here right now, so no walk for me tonight, but i walked to work today and will also be walking home. i live in a rooming house, so there is no indoor sweating to the oldies for me, but the walk to and from work is at least something. here is to today :)

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    sorry i missed another day, my internet has been off and on and it has been driving me crazy!! so sunday was a bust. i went to mcdonalds and had a quarter pounder meal supersized, 6 pieces of chicken nuggets and a hot fudge sunday. then about 2 hours later i had dinner. not proud of that day, but stuff happens. i seem to be having one good day, one bad day, one reaaaaaly good day one reaaaaally bad day, over and over. i wish there was some sort of consistency here. anyhow, yesterday went well. here is what i ate:

breakfast:
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 banana

snack:
    1 yogurt
    mini carrots
    22 almonds

lunch:
    3 roasted chicken thighs without skin or bones
    1 cup rice
    kernel corn

snack:
    1 apple sauce
    1 natural cheese stick
    cucumber slices

snack:
    1 small pack peanut m&m's (i know i know)

Supper
    4oz ground pork patty, broiled
    2tbsp bbq sauce

snack: 1 cup of skim milk

all in all i am happy with yesterday. it was pouring rain, so i didn't get to go for a walk, but i walked to and from work for a total of 30 minutes. here is the plan for today:

breakfast:
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 banana

snack:
    1 yogurt
    mini carrots
    22 almonds

lunch:
    40z ground pork patty, broiled
    2tbsp bbq sauce

snack:
    1 apple sauce
    1 natural cheese stick
    cucumber slices

snack:
    mini carrots

supper:
    3oz of lean pork, stirfried with red peppers and broccoli, served with 1 cup rice and a bit of soy sauce. maybe a little teriyaki sauce too

snack:
    1 cup milk if hungry.

i'm looking forward to today. i'm feeling good about myself and am excited that honestly, things seem to be getting better. i used to binge everyday, some times multiple times in one day. but it seems now it is only 3 or 4 times a week. it's still alot, i know, but it really is a big step for me. it's raining torrentially here right now, so no walk for me tonight, but i walked to work today and will also be walking home. i live in a rooming house, so there is no indoor sweating to the oldies for me, but the walk to and from work is at least something. here is to today :)