Breaking bad? Yes or no?

Options

Replies

• Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    yes!
    give yourself 3 or 4 episodes you will be hooked!
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    When people don't like it, I can only assume they lack the ability to comprehend it and the complexities of the characters and their transformations. This show will change your life.

^ This guy usually doesn't know what he's talking about... but I agree... The character development....... a-maz-ing. seriously.
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options
    i hated it.... binge watched the first 2 seasons to see what all the fuss was about and found every character to be so unlikeable that i lost all interest in it.

Can't tell if joking? :ohwell:
  • JSPictures
    JSPictures Posts: 13
    Options
    Loved it! I also respected how the series ended as well. Excellent writing and acting!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    i hated it.... binge watched the first 2 seasons to see what all the fuss was about and found every character to be so thoroughly unlikeable that i lost all interest in it.

not joking. seriously hated it.
  • JSPictures
    JSPictures Posts: 13
    Options
    Oh yes, and they're also filming a spin off with Saul's story arc. Intriguing!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I'd rather listen to nickelback
  • kittykat11111
    Options
    I'd rather listen to nickelback

Well I didn't think it was THAT bad!!! lol
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options
    ralphie-may.gif
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    i love it :D
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    i hated it.... binge watched the first 2 seasons to see what all the fuss was about and found every character to be so unlikeable that i lost all interest in it.

Binge watching doesn't have the same impact. People just watch it, they don't usually get int it and in the process miss out on it all. Some do, but most don't. Instead they just see an actor doing things instead of an individual finding freedom through his own decay while torn between right and wrong as his ethics are progressively shifted out of necessity.

Honestly, I feel like you almost need to wait a week between each episode to really let the events sink in and have that anticipation build inside of you.

Each year, I had hope in life because I knew BB was xxx days away from airing. I'd go stir crazy for months needing to know what was next. When you can just fast forward and watch it 10 seconds after the cliffhanger, it loses its effect.
  • jennagoogles13
    Options
    Best. Series. Ever.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    It glorifies drugs and violence and is helping lead to the desensitization of our culture.

Okay, no, seriously, it's ****ing awesome!
  • EmpireBusiness
    Options
    It glorifies drugs and violence and is helping lead to the desensitization of our culture.

I almost planted drugs on you and killed you with a bike lock before tossing you in a tub of acid.... then I saw your second line and realized you were good people.
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options

highfive.jpg
  • EmpireBusiness
    Options
    Best. Series. Ever.

This person is going to heaven.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    No. I have no need to learn how to cook meth and to see a TV program about how broken the medical care system is in this country, BECAUSE 1.) it's meth. 2.) I work in an ER.
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Do it.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    So, so good. Do it.
  • EmpireBusiness
    Options
    No. I have no need to learn how to cook meth and to see a TV program about how broken the medical care system is in this country, BECAUSE 1.) it's meth. 2.) I work in an ER.

You... apparently know absolutely nothing about the show