Kinda, Sorta New!

Options
Hey Hey,

I am kinda new to MFP and i thought that it was time I let people know that I am her, I am from Queensland and love the idea of counting calories and watching my weight.

Its not all about the body image and all of that Jazz, its more of a health concern, considering Heart disease and Diabetes are hereditary in my family. I have a friend who is currently doing MFP with me as a motivator to lose weight! She is doing fantastic and having someone to lose weight with is motivating and encouraging! Also, I just wanted to wish everyone good luck on their journey! Looking forward to hearing your stories :)

Have a great day :)

Replies

• TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Greetings from Dallas, Texas!! :) And your motivation, stemming from health, is the wonderful! If only we could get more folks to fully realize the health impact of carrying unhealthy extra weight around, we'd all be so much better off and motivated at a whole other level (and wouldn't have nearly the health care crisis that we have!).

Wishing you the best of luck!!
  • SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    Greetings from Phoenix, AZ! There is no better reason to get healthy and lose weight! Good luck on your journey!
  • UnpredictablyPretty21
    Options
    Thank you both so much! I really do appreciate it!
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    welcome! :)