Are eggs good or bad for you?

Options
2»

Replies

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Eggs are cheap, tasty, very nutritious, and come in their own little carrying case that can also double as a cooking vessel. What's not to love?

I do enjoy eggs. If I am getting close to my fat goal I may scramble up one egg with an egg;s worth of Eggbeaters instead of having 2 eggs.
  • sparacka
    sparacka Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    One of the best things that you can do for your own health and sanity is to stop thinking in terms of individual foods being "good" or "bad" and start thinking in terms of combining foods and meals in such a way to hit your nutrition goals. There are an infinite number of ways that you can combine foods to do this. Hit your goals and enjoy your life.

This.

And: I ate four eggs for dinner! Delish!
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    One of the best things that you can do for your own health and sanity is to stop thinking in terms of individual foods being "good" or "bad" and start thinking in terms of combining foods and meals in such a way to hit your nutrition goals. There are an infinite number of ways that you can combine foods to do this. Hit your goals and enjoy your life.

I couldn't have said it better myself! :drinker:
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,567 Member
    Options
    I eat 4-8 eggs/week and probably would eat more if I wasn't too lazy to cook eggs when I have to be out the door at 6:15am (not a morning person). Dinner tonight was 3 eggs scrambled with 3oz of peppers/onions, 3 strips of center cut bacon and 100g (half a bowl) of raspberries! I like to think it was balanced, lol.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    eggs are low calorie protein. so yes good for you.
  • Victoria_af
    Victoria_af Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I eat 3 egg whites pretty much every morning. Low in cals, high in protein, virtually no fat. Once in a while I cant help but eat one or two whole eggs...which is okay!!! I just try and watch how much cholesterol im eating!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Dang it, now I want eggs!......with....bacon.