I lost!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Hello to all my new friends! Just wanted to share the great news with everyone. I have lost another 5 lbs. I have lost a total of 12 lbs. in two weeks and I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• abalvarado90
    Options
    Hello to all my new friends! Just wanted to share the great news with everyone. I have lost another 5 lbs. I have lost a total of 12 lbs. in two weeks and I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    woot woot!:drinker:
  • abalvarado90
    Options
    Thanks GTO_JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cporter
    cporter Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations babe! Keep up the good work!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    wooohooooo!!! nice work!!!!
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    congratulations:flowerforyou: I'm a week behind you hope I'll do as well:bigsmile:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    WTG :flowerforyou: CONGRATS :happy: :happy: :drinker: :drinker:
  • bum324
    bum324 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i'm just starting with this program, did you really eat according to the cal intake calculation by this site and lost 5 lbs? do you know why they add more cal to your food consumption when you work out and loose certain amount of calories?
  • abalvarado90
    Options
    Thanks everyone for congratulating me!!!! I've been watching what I eat for the past 2 weeks. The first week I lost 7 lbs. and the second week was when I joined this site. I'm always under as far as the calories, fats & carbs. For some reason I sometimes go over proteins. I go to the gym 4 times a week & do one hour cardio and half hour strenght training and machines, etc. Well, I'm learning to use them now. I guess maybe at the beginning you lose a good amount of weight and then it slows down. Especially when you have about 100 lbs. to lose. At least that's what happenned to me ten years ago when I lost 70 lbs. I have no idea why they increase your calories intake when you work out....... Does anyone know????????????????/
  • abalvarado90
    Options
    Thanks!